Friday, October 9, 2015

The Christiansen Family :: Fall Family Portraits :: Shawnee, KS.

Happy fall y'all! I am just enjoying this beautiful time of year when the leaves begin to change and the air is cool and crisp. It's my most favorite season and I am beyond blessed getting to capture so many beautiful families this year.

Speaking of being blessed, I am so grateful for this family. I just adore this family and their two sweet little boys. I have been so honored to capture this beautiful family for the past three years and it has been so fun watching their two boys grow up. We had such a fun morning running and playing while capturing some fun family shots.

Enjoy!
   photo DSC_2615 copyvintage copy_zpsrqwexqbt.jpg photo 2_zpsid0dirxt.jpg  photo DSC_2667 copybw copy_zpsplwpzk2h.jpg  photo DSC_2656 copyvintage copy_zpsmtjeqn2b.jpg  photo 5_zpsvvq4oudt.jpg  photo 1_zpsscn23bt9.jpg  photo DSC_2848 copyvintage copy_zpscp8kpghv.jpg  photo 4_zps9ol3nr1j.jpg  photo DSC_2683 copyvintage copy_zpsepp0l9ju.jpg  photo 6_zpswyujxelp.jpg  photo DSC_2764 copybw copy_zpsnr2sixv4.jpg  photo 3_zpsy7fkvlb4.jpg  photo DSC_2887 copy_zpsmovjiwo9.jpg I am so excited that fall is here and the family sessions have begun! What a wonderful time of year! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! 

Check back for more family sessions fun! 

 xx

No comments: