Thursday, June 9, 2011

next step

Photobucket

Well, we finally got all of our stuff packed and out of the house. The kids and I have been living with friends all cramped into one bedroom, having fun and enjoying the time together while Fisher finishes school. Tomorrow, we pack and load everything up and we head to Denver to live with my parents till we find a place to live out in Kansas. To say I am overwhelmed is an understatement. But this move has been a great chapter in my life and I am just looking forward to this new adventure.

Unfortunately, blog post will be even fewer till I get settled in Kansas, but the picture taking is growing. Oh do I have lots to share!!

3 comments:

- Jessi - said...

Hope everything goes smoothly. I can Just imagine how overwhelming it is. Cute pic :)

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and Wildflower Creative said...

Good luck on your new journey. :)

Amy Nielson said...

what an exciting time for you guys! yay for a new place to live & a new town to explore! i'll be checking often to see how things go :)