Tuesday, February 14, 2012

happy heart day

Happy Valentine's day everyone!

First off, I know I haven't posted anything in like a week! I am sorry. So sorry. But I have a really good excuse. For our anniversary, the hubby surprised me with a new computer(YAY!) but then he left for a week and nothing was set up on it so I waited patiently for his return and now I am back! 

I have to say, I really missed you guys and reading all of your blogs!

Photobucket
I have also been super sick and that is never fun, especially when one's husband is gone for the week. 

Thankfully we have been blessed with beautiful weather, so trips outside become a huge treat to little ones, and this mama can just sit and relax for a few minutes.
Photobucket
And can I just say that I am so loving how close these two are getting? It's so sweet to watch them play together.

Photobucket
I hope you all have a very wonderful and very beautiful Valentine's day! Can't wait to catch up!!

xoxo

4 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

Those are positively adorable!!!!!

Andrea said...

YAY for the new computer! What did you get? I'm glad you are feeling better. Never good to be sick, and so hard when you have to take care of little ones. I love that last photo. I can just see her toddling along.

Amy Nielson said...

oh they are so cute! and yay for a new computer!!! but not having it set up for a WEEK? that must've been torture. and also awesome :)

Ashley Sisk said...

Awww they are so sweet holding hands!