Wednesday, August 8, 2012

wordless(ish) wednesday

first off, i just have to tell all of you who wished well wishes thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart. you guys are just the sweetest! so far bedrest is going okay and baby hasn't tried to make its debut yet! let's hope it stays that way just a little while longer! ;)

but i am not going to lie, i am going a little stir crazy with not being able to do anything or clean anything, but thankfully the Olympics are helping me with this. i just love the Olympics!

I did, however, want to share just a few fun pictures from when the kids and i went to visit my brother for a quick weekend, right before i got put on bedrest.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Happy Wednesday!

linking up with wordless wednesday at and then she {snapped}, the paper mama, the naptime momtog, like christmas every day and project alicia

6 comments:

Tamar SB said...

These are great pictures!! Hope you're doing ok!

Serendipityissweet said...

What a beautiful spot! Was that a botanical garden you visited? It looks like a lovely place to explore. And you certainly have a gift for capturing true life moments. I love the way you photograph your children. Your images are beautiful!

I know what you mean by stir crazy. I have never been good at resting. Hang in there! ;)

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your bed rest! I hope the time can somehow pass quickly for you. I love your photos and so glad I found you. You really have a gift for capturing great moments - love those pictures of your daughter! And it does look like a really cool spot - did I spy the Hungry Caterpillar in the photo with your son?

LeiShell said...

Love the butterfly pictures. You captured some spectacular moments!

Unknown said...

I know, I'd be going nuts too on bedrest! Just remember it will NOT last forever! Thank heavens for the Olympics right?! Greay shots; love those top two!!!!

Anonymous said...

So sweet. Love the processing. Hope time flies fast on bed rest for you.
~Lisa