Tuesday, July 26, 2011

bare with me...

Photobucket

Are you tired of pictures of her yet?

I must apologize for the lack of new faces on this blog. I am still getting used to this new home of ours. Trying to meet new faces and find new and fun places to be. So for now, I have my three beautiful kids to play and fill my time with. And although the two boys aren't always thrilled to have their pictures taken, baby girl seems to be just fine with the much needed attention.

I promise to get back into a creative groove soon! 

7 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I'm not tired of her sweet face....keep taking pictures of it!

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and Wildflower Creative said...

so not tired of cute pics of your kiddos. :) good luck in finding new inspiration. sometimes it can be difficult...even when you've been somewhere for a good long while. ;)

Andrea said...

I will never tire of those sparkly eyes and cute little cheeks! She's such a cutie pie. :)

Anonymous said...

What a precious picture! How could one get tired of that?

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Amy Nielson said...

her eyes are amazing... how could anyone get sick of this face? keep 'em coming :)

Katie said...

Oh my golly, your kids are ADORABLE!!

Sara said...

This is such an adorable shot, love the expression!