Tuesday, January 6, 2015

i heart faces :: best face of 2014

I love the best face challenges from I heart faces.

I had such a hard time picking a favorite face from 2014. There were so many fun and cute expressions. And just looking through them all was also a wonderful treat, but alas this one little face just stuck out for me. 

Our sweet little two year old giving me his best grumpy face. That face(grumpy or not) melts me every. single. time.
 photo DSC_4019copy2_zps18a1b199.jpg Make sure you go check out I heart faces for more amazing and beautiful faces from 2014!



Enjoy your wonderful week!

xx

3 comments:

Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

Love the look on his face. I have seen this one way too many times when taking snaps but I love it every time. Great shot.

Unknown said...

Such a perfect capture! We always shoot the smiles, but the unsmiling shots are just as real and are usually some of my favorites! Reminds me of my entry! http://wp.me/p4cgL5-TD

Emily Large said...

so expressive!