Thursday, March 12, 2015

Baby A :: 4 weeks baby Portraits :: Lenexa, KS.

I had the most wonderful time snuggling and capturing this sweet baby girl. I have known her mama for quite sometime and I was more than thrilled when I heard of this little girl's arrival. I was so excited to finally meet her and so thankful that her parents asked me to take a couple cute pictures of her.

Baby A just turned 4 weeks and she was so alert and sweet the entire shoot. Can't wait to snuggle her again soon!
 photo DSC_6996 copy_zpsycfovgbs.jpg  photo DSC_7167 copybw copy copy_zpscevjm005.jpg  photo DSC_7146 copy_zpssdbsfqb3.jpg  photo DSC_7003 copybw copy_zpsjncdkhpp.jpg  photo DSC_6968 copyvintage copy copy_zpsbaqdrgtr.jpg  photo DSC_7136 copybw copy_zpsyiylofeq.jpg  photo DSC_7169 copy_zps0aw7vgva.jpg  photo DSC_6980 copyvintage copy_zps63sdmzjn.jpg Hope you have a wonderful week! We are getting so excited for spring break and just enjoying this gorgeous weather! Can it just please stay like this forever?! 

xx

No comments: