Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Hannah :: Senior Portraits :: Shawnee Mission, KS

I just love senior sessions. They are just so fun, and capturing sweet and beautiful girls like this one makes it even more wonderful. Hannah was such a blast to capture and I absolutely enjoyed her go with the flow type nature. She too made picking my favorites to share hard. I loved every capture of her and wanted to edit and post them all! 

But I did manage to pick a few to share with you now. ;)

Enjoy!


 photo 5_zpsuwurmm3u.jpg  photo DSC_4975 copy 2_zpsxigbbe0l.jpg  photo 3_zpswf1gqs8u.jpg  photo DSC_4876 copy_zpsmgjhgfe8.jpg  photo 4_zpskhfoyoog.jpg  photo DSC_4913 copybw copy_zpsbriynke3.jpg  photo 1_zpsh4im4cq4.jpg  photo DSC_4834 copyvintage copy_zps7qncxuvs.jpg I hope you are having a wonderful week so far. Looking forward to sharing some more fun sessions with you soon!

xx

No comments: