Monday, November 30, 2015

Hartung Family :: Family Portraits:: Lenexa, KS.

This was such a fun and beautiful family session. I am so very honored that this sweet family ask me to take their fall portraits, and I am even more excited that they moved back into town. We definitely took advantage of the beautiful fall foliage and that stunning golden light. I am loving all of their portraits from this wonderful session.

Enjoy!

 photo DSC_6594 copy 2_zpsuablbhso.jpg  photo 1_zpsmll6z4q1.jpg  photo DSC_6657 copybw copy_zpsxizogk5m.jpg  photo 2_zpsljksd2tz.jpg  photo DSC_6728 copybw copy_zpsvv55he7z.jpg  photo 4_zps2yttcxmj.jpg  photo DSC_6665 copy_zpsabfpoq9r.jpg  photo DSC_6894 copybw copy_zpshxtpzlja.jpg  photo DSC_6806 copy_zpsrzybzxru.jpg  photo DSC_6745copyvintage copy_zpsxpupphiq.jpg  photo 3_zpsmfce3vbf.jpg  photo DSC_6776 copy_zpsuky0jpbc.jpg  photo DSC_6888 copyvintage copy_zpsmtyrcbxp.jpg  photo DSC_6907 copyvintage copy_zpskpcxbvuo.jpg  photo DSC_6946 copyvintage copy_zpstvk5s492.jpg  photo DSC_6983 copyvintage copy_zpsd7gnmqbm.jpg I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! I sure enjoyed some much needed quality time with my family. Now I am off to edit like a mad women. Stay tuned for lots and lots of more beautiful family sessions! 

xx

No comments: