Friday, November 6, 2015

The Anderson Family :: Fall Family Portraits :: Olathe, KS.

I am so lucky to have this sweet lady as one of my best friends and I am always so honored when she ask me to photograph her beautiful family and cute boys every year. These boys are just so fun and full of so much energy and cuteness. We had such a beautiful fall day with perfect weather. I absolutely loved how these turned out.

Hope you enjoy them as well.



 photo DSC_5593 copyvintage copy_zpslbhuoua1.jpg  photo DSC_4423 copybw copy_zps6eaep59n.jpg  photo 1_zpszgahdhax.jpg  photo DSC_4572 copy_zpswugzmqzw.jpg  photo 3_zpsj6eazd49.jpg  photo DSC_5723copyvintage copy_zpspoonwuqm.jpg  photo 2_zpsabrr54ae.jpg  photo DSC_5634 copyvintage copy_zpswcpofzfw.jpg  photo 4_zps9pneolvj.jpg  photo DSC_5940 copy_zpslwyojpud.jpg Hope you have a lovely weekend! I know I am looking forward to a couple more fun family sessions!
xx

No comments: