Wednesday, March 28, 2012

quarterly top five - q1

wow! i can't believe we are to the end of march already and done with a fourth of this year. time is flying!! It's always so hard to pick the top five favorite photos from the year so hard. so here are just five favorites of the many I have taken thus far!

Photobucket
I love when he plays so hard and insist that he doesn't need a nap anymore and then I find him all tuckered out on our couch. It reminds me that he is still so little.

Photobucket
My bath girl. Baby girl loves her baths and I love the fish faces she makes along with it!

Photobucket
These two, just playing and so happy together. One of my favorite shots of them together!

Photobucket
Celebrating him turning four! He is getting so big!

Photobucket
And of course my silly silly boy making fun faces for the camera. My husband says I am creating trouble, but right now I am just loving it!!

Go check out some more amazing photos of kids and furry kids over at ashleysisk.com, clickpraylove.com and sarahhalstead.com and don't forget to link up!!

happy wednesday!

Click.Pray.Love.

also linking up with wordless wednesday at and then she {snapped}the paper mama, and project alicia

10 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

These are all such great shots - and to think # 4 will be here by the end of the year? Wow.

Amber said...

Bathtub memories are the best. There is just something about capturing their innocence in the tub playing that melts my heart.

My son walked in and saw the first photo and said, "He sleeping. Car shirt." That is a thumbs up from the little guy!!

Gina Kleinworth said...

These are so sweet!!! I really love that first one- I so wish I could capture my kids sleeping.

Cropped Stories said...

These shots are precious! I can't get over the second shot! I love it!

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

All such sweet photos!! I love the one of the kiddos in the bath together!! So precious!

Jaymi said...

these are all GREAT shots! I think the second is my favorite if I had to pick! :)

Anonymous said...

great shots. Love that first one and the bath photo. thanks for linking up with us.

Unknown said...

A beautiful and tender photographs, which reflect a beautiful, beautiful moments of happiness.
A good job. Greetings. -

Anonymous said...

You definitely have an eye for capturing your children in their natural moments. I always love the sleeping baby photos. Nice work. I am sure you had trouble just picking 5 photos.

Katie Perdue said...

That bathtub shot is awesome...thanks for sharing!!!