Wednesday, April 11, 2012

wordless(ish) wednesday

Lately as I have been watching my little belly grown and feel little flutters of movements from time to time, I get excited to think that in a few months we will have another little one in our home. It's bittersweet as I watch my baby girl grow and change and blossom everyday. She amazes me everyday and I just cannot grasp how fast time really does fly.

Photobucket
She has become so funny and so full of personality. I love when she makes funny faces at me. Seriously makes my day every morning!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
She is growing into this fun little person that I literally tell her every second how much i love her.  I love watching my kids grow and I love how much they make my heart full!

happy wednesday!

linking up with wordless wednesday at and then she {snapped}, the paper mama, the naptime momtog, like christmas every day and project alicia



11 comments:

Gina @ Gigi Marie Photography said...

What gorgeous light in these- really highlights all her adorableness. :)

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

She's such a cutie. It looks like you've captured her perfectly. :)

Susan said...

These pictures are incredible. He's adorable!!

Susan said...

oops...she?

Mrs. Claus said...

Gorgeous!!!! Thanks so much for linking up and good luck in the contest!!

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and a little bit vintage said...

oh so very precious! :) enjoy your day!

Elena said...

This is such a sweet post and I liked it mostly because I can relate! Well that and the cute pics!

Steadfast Ahoy! said...

Those last two shots are so sweet. I like the water drops and the big smile in the last one. Great Capture!
Rosemary

amy@agoodlife said...

seriously made me wanna cry when you said you tell her every second how much you love her. i am the same way with parker! just looking at him gives me little butterflies & i hope he never goes a second without knowing how much he is loved.

these shots are gorgeous... love the last one especially :)

Shan@FamilyBringsJoy said...

EXCELLENT photos with such depth and emotion, so crisp! LOVE them all! Great to meet you. :D

Passion Babbles said...

awesome shots of this cute little boy