Thursday, September 15, 2011

are you ready for some football?

Why yes, Hank William Jr., I am ready for some football!

Photobucket
Monday night I took my husband to his first Monday Night football game at Mile High Stadium in Denver. My grandfather has had season tickets to the Broncos for twenty-some years and my Dad and Aunts have inherited these tickets and shared them with us lucky kids of theirs. 

Photobucket
So pumped for the Broncos to play!!

Photobucket
They did an amazing tribute for 9/11. It seriously brought tears and to see the stadium waving their flags. It was awesome!

Photobucket
These are the parachute jumpers bringing the  USA flag. When they first jumped and where flying through the sky they had fireworks in their hands. It was so cool to look up at the sky and see these sparkle of lights twirling throughout.

Photobucket
The firemen holding the flag, getting ready to sing the National Anthem.

Photobucket
Going to a Broncos game brings back so many wonderful memories. I remember going with my Grandpa and Dad and just cheering your heart out. I am so grateful that I could share this with Wayne. Even though the Broncos lost and sadly the Raiders one, it was still an awesome time! I am a Broncos Girl for life! ;)

5 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

So SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Oh how I love a good game!

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Awesome!!! I love football season.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What awesome shots. Looks like so much fun. The only football games I have been to is High School. ha ha.

Unknown said...

These are great shots! We watched on tv from Ft. Collins--to bad the Broncos lost, but looks like you had a great time!

Michelle R said...

How fun! Yes, even though your team may have lost, it's the memories and laughter and everything else that means the most!

Great memories!!!

and yes, it's football time in our house too... well, when he's not flipping though the channels. oye! haha!