Wednesday, September 28, 2011

september top 5

I love this link party and looking at fun and wonderful pictures from everybody's summer is another favorite.

So here it is. My top five photos of my kids from this summer!

Photobucket
Baby girl is one happy baby. She has been through a lot this summer but she just gives the most melt your heart smiles. Every. time. I just love this one of her. It's my fav.

Photobucket
We spent a lot of time in the pool this summer. My boys are just water babies and could stay and play in the pool for hours.

Photobucket
I love watching Fisher when he is watching everybody else. He really watches them and gets so involved. I wish I could pick his brain and really know what he is thinking sometimes.

Photobucket
And if you couldn't tell by the many post on my blog(s), we love fairs around here. This year the boys were big enough to ride some of the rides and this expression just says it all! Chase just loved the rides.

Photobucket
Poor baby girl fell and broke her arm almost four weeks ago and had to wear a cast for three weeks. And as sad as it seems, she was just a trooper. The cast didn't bother her at all and now that it's off, she is more mobile, more into things and is now trying to walk. Seems like nothing can slow this girl down.

for more link up with Nap Time MomtogAmber’s Articles, or Click it Up a Notch

Amber's Articles

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. I love these Kristin. So glad you linked up with us. That first one is great.

Jane of All Trades said...

Great pics! I just love seeing those first two teeth in a babies grin. Fun pictures of your summer. Enjoyed!

Courtney said...

Such sweet shots!! Your kiddos have the best eyes! Sorry to hear about your sweetie breaking her arm :O( Bummer! Looks like you guys had a fun and busy summer! Love the angle of the water shot!! Great job!! Thanks for linking up!

Amber said...

I agree with Courtney......your kid's eyes are STUNNING!!!

My little one loves the water too. I am so thankful he enjoys it, because it is one of the only things you want to do in Florida in the summers.

These are adorable shots, but that first one just stole my heart.

Ashley Sisk said...

I love every single one of these - and your kids' eyes are just to die for.

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and Wildflower Creative said...

These are so adorable! :)

Amy Nielson said...

oooh, i've gotta do this too! love your shots :)

Kristin said...

From one Kristin to another, I enjoyed stopping by your blog and love your Top 5. Your kids are beautiful and your photography is stunning. I love your great dof and the amazing way you take advantage of you babies stunning eyes. Keep rocking your camera and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your photos in the future.