Wednesday, September 21, 2011

wordless(ish) wednesday

I would like to share with you all some more from the fair.

Photobucket
Like I said earlier, we spent the entire day at the fair. We looked at every animal, stopped at every booth and tried delicious treats along the way.

Photobucket
We had a lot of fun together. It was nice to just catch up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My nieces are growing up so fast, I can't even believe it! Can't time just slow down a little bit? I feel like I just blink and the next thing I know they are no longer little, but big cousins who are so helpful and so wonderful with my littles.

Happy Wednesday!
   and then, she {snapped}    NapTime MomTog

linking up with the papermamaproject aliciasupermomand then she snapped, and live and love outloud

9 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Oh I love these - ours will be here in another month.

Mrs. Claus said...

Love these! Especially the black and white of your niece . . . her expression . . . so grown up, huh?

Thanks for stopping by! Merry Christmas!
Mrs. Claus

Tezzie said...

Love!

Sarah said...

These are awesome. Wonderful photos.

Steadfast Ahoy! said...

The bunny drew me in, but the B&W horns was my fav. I am now a follower.
Rosemary

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and a little bit vintage said...

lovely!

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

WOW- what great shots- looks like you all had a great time!

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

fantastic shots as usual!! so talented. they look like they all had a blast.

Libbi H. said...

So cute!